Winter Lights on The Greenway is a number of lighting displays intended to bring warmth and cheer to The Greenway during the darkest part of the year. Installations can be seen across The Greenway from December 2015 through mid-March 2016.
This year, we have the following light displays:
- Elm trees illuminated with colorful uplighting and projected Bliss Lights hanging from the pergola in the North End Parks.
- Globe lights, tree wraps and festive color schemes for our Light Blades in the Wharf District Parks, starting near the Greenway Carousel and running to High St, near the Boston Harbor Hotel.
- Re-purposed lighting from our recent Janet Echelman sculpture, the colors changed and redirected in the space across from the InterContinental Hotel in the Fort Point Channel Parks, thanks to the support of Boston Properties.
- Blue candlestick lights and LED wraps at Dewey Square.
- Hanging café lights, colorfully wrapped trees and blue lights in the waterfrall area of Chinatown Park.
Back to top