Greenway Gala History
- In June 2017, we honored Citizens Bank. The event co-chairs were Jeff Beale of Eaton Vance and Mike Carragher of VHB.
- In June 2016, we honored Eaton Vance and gave the Greenway Vision Award to former Board Chair, Georgia Murray. The event co-chairs were Robert Beal of the Beal Family Foundation, Jerry Sargent of Citizens Bank, and Pamela A. Murray (Georgia's sister) of Rockefeller & Co with Joseph S. MacLaughlin III.
- In June 2015, we honored Goulston & Storrs. The event co-chairs were Robert Beal of The Beal Companies, Bud and Margaret Ris, and Deborah Spirio Turi, an InterContinental Residences Trustee.
- In May 2014, we honored Boston Properties. The event co-chairs were Alan Rottenberg of Goulston & Storrs, and Gil Menna of Goodwin Procter LLP.
- In May 2013, we honored Amalie M. Kass. The event co-chairs were Lawrence Fish formerly of Citizens Financial Group, and Micho Spring of Weber Shandwick New England.
- In October 2011, we honored Peter Meade of Boston Redevelopment Authority with the Greenway Vision Award. The event co-chairs were John Fish of Suffolk Construction, and Bill Van Fassen of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- In September 2010, we honored William Swanson of Raytheon Company with the Greenway Vision Award. The event co-chairs were John Fish of Suffolk Construction, and Jack Connors of Hill Holliday.
- In 2009, we honored The Greenway's new Green & Grow program.
- In 2008, we honored and brought together the Conservancy’s Founding Board who helped make The Greenway a reality.
Back to top