The Greenway Carousel
The Greenway Carousel is a one-of-a-kind carousel located at The Tiffany & Co. Foundation Grove. Take a spin on an animal native to Boston: lobster, cod, fox, squirrel, grasshopper, peregrine falcon, turtle, butterfly, skunk, oarfish, whale, rabbit, owl, and harbor seal. The characters were inspired by the drawings of Boston school children and fabricated by Newburyport, Massachusetts artist Jeff Briggs.
There are a total of 36 seats on the Greenway Carousel, considered New England’s most accessible carousel for adults and youth with physical or auditory disabilities.
Cashless transactions preferred; tickets are available for purchase online. The Greenway Carousel is proud to participate in the EBT Card to Culture program; please present your EBT card for up to 4 free rides.
Greenway Carousel COVID-19 Guidelines:
- In adherence with Commonwealth and City contact tracing guidelines, a name and phone number/email for at least one member of your group is required when purchasing Carousel tickets.
- Everyone above the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times unless they have a valid medical reason; children between the ages are 2-5 are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Keep at least 6 feet distance from those outside of your household while waiting in line and while riding the Carousel.
- Only one household is allowed per row and select Carousel characters are closed to allow for distancing.
- The Greenway Carousel is disinfected regularly during operation.