This blog post was last updated July 7, 2020. We encourage you to check out our calendar for our latest events!Explore!
Support our Greenway Community
7, Jul, 2020
The Greenway Conservancy is committed to supporting our partners and neighbors during this unprecedented time. When we emerge from this crisis, and people are searching for affordable ways to reconnect while staying healthy, The Greenway’s vibrant green space, free fitness classes, exhilarating art and cultural programming, and al fresco drinkeries and dining options will be more important than ever–and our neighboring businesses and services will continue to be essential components of a lively, welcoming, and resilient downtown Boston.
As things continue to change daily, we encourage you to double check these resources with each specific organization.
As we change the way we shop for food and plan our meals…
- The Bacon Truck – Vending on The Greenway Wednesdays at Milk Street and Thursdays at Rowes Wharf Plaza / High Street. Their Charlestown Cafe is also open for breakfast with the option to order online.
- Bibim Box – Vending on The Greenway Monday and Fridays at Dewey Square
- Bon Me Foods – Vending on The Greenway at Rowes Wharf Plaza/High Street on Mondays and Wednesdays and Dewey Square on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Online ordering is also offered at several other locations throughout Boston. Delivery can be ordered through Caviar, GrubHub, Postmates, and DoorDash.
- The Cookie Monstah – Bake shops open in Burlington and Danvers. Online ordering available for contactless delivery and mail orders.
- The Chicken & Rice Guys – Open for pickup at 280 Washington St., Boston with an option to order ahead. At-home delivery available using the following link.
- The Chubby Chickpea – Food Truck Schedule available online.
- Daddy’s Bonetown Burgers – Vending on The Greenway on Mondays at Milk St. and Fridays at High Street. Online ordering available. Follow them on Instagram for the latest schedule updates!
- The Dining Car – Schedule available online.
- Eggroll Cafe – Open for takeout in Lowell location
- Fresh Food Generation – Stay up to date with their efforts in feeding the community on Instagram
- Frozen Hoagies – Open with limited hours in Winchester and Somerville with online ordering.
- Hometown Poké – Open for takeout in Providence, RI with online ordering
- Jamaica Mi Hungry – Cafes open for takeout in Cambridge and Jamaica Plain
- Mo’Rockin Fusion – Check out recipes you can make at home on the Mo’Rockin Fusion Youtube Channel
- Moyzilla – Buy a giftcard!
- North East of The Border – Vending on The Greenway Wednesdays at Dewey Square and Thursdays at High Street. Learn more about efforts in providing meals to local shelters and food banks around the City of Boston
- Pennypackers Food Truck – Online ordering and pickup available at Somerville location, at home delivery through GrubHub
- Posto – Open for take-out and outdoor dining at Somerville location. Delivery available through Caviar and DoorDash
- Quebrada – Bakeries open for takeout in Arlington, Wellesley, and Belmont
- Roxy’s Grilled Cheese – Open for pickup in Allston and delivery through UBEReats. See their efforts to Feed our Frontline Workers
- Sate Grill – Learn more about efforts in providing meals to vulnerable groups and front line healthcare workers
- Say Pao de Queijo – Order frozen pao de queijos for delivery or pickup here!
- Stoked Wood Fired Pizza Co. – Take out from location in Brookline – delivery through GrubHub and Caviar
- Taco Party – Open at their location in Somerville for takeout and delivery with Doordash. Online ordering is available.
- Tea Station – Vending on The Greenway Saturdays at The Greenway Carousel and Sundays at State Street
- Tenoch Mexican – Open for takeout at Boston, Medford, and Somerville locations. Online ordering is available.
- The Whoo(pie) Wagon – Enjoy free shipping online with the coupon code CORONACURVE. See most up to date vending schedule here.
- Zo Greek – Vending on The Greenway Mondays and Wednesdays at Dewey Square and Tuesdays and Fridays at Rowes Wharf Plaza / High Street. Also Open at their two locations on State Street and at Assembly Row for takeout and delivery with UBEReats
- Boston Public Market – Click here to browse vendors’ items online and stock up through delivery. Several vendors will also pop up in their Outdoor Market; check our social media for updates.
- City Winery Boston – City Winery Boston has partnered with Grubhub, Seamless, and UBEReats to offer fast, safe home delivery in addition to contact-free curbside pickup at their restaurant. Wine is available for contact-free pickup and home delivery.