Plan Your Visit
Welcome to the Rose Kennedy Greenway, a mile-and-a-half of contemporary parks in the heart of Boston. The Greenway, a roof garden atop a highway tunnel, connects people and the city with beauty and fun.
General Park Information
- The parks are open from 7AM to 11PM every day.
- The entire Greenway has free Wi-Fi.
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
- We encourage biking to the Greenway, but please keep it to the streets. You’ll find bike lanes on both Atlantic Avenue (northbound) and Surface Road (southbound) along the length of the Greenway. Hubway bike sharing stations located seasonally at Chinatown Park, outside South Station and near North Station.
- For pedestrian safety, biking, skating, skate boarding, and Segways are not permitted in the park.
- For parking options, refer to the parking map on the right. Parking options include:
- A - Harbor Garage - 24 hour access - $35. Entrance on Milk Street.
- B - Rowes Wharf Garage - 24 hour access - after 5 PM $18. Entrance corner of Atlantic and High St.
- C - Standard Parking - 24 hour access - after 5 pm $16. Entrance at 5 Broad St.
- D - Worldwide Parking Associates - 24 hour access - $35. Entrance at 20 Clinton St.
- E - International Place Garage - 24 hour access - After 4:30 pm $9. Entrance at 55 Purchase St.
Need help finding your way? We’ve got a few handy maps.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
North Station, South Station, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace offer public restrooms. Neighboring hotels and restaurants may offer public restrooms as well. See Maps
The Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway is located between New Sudbury Street in the North End and Beach Street in Chinatown. Google Maps provides accurate driving and walking directions.
The Greenway offers several free tours each year led by our staff. Come join us on one of our tours held from May through September.
Back to top