CANCELLED: Public Art Tour on The Greenway
Explore The Greenway with a free walking tour of this contemporary public park in the heart of Boston. During the tour you will learn about the Greenway Conservancy’s Public Art Program, including seeing the current installations by Mithsuca Berry and Yu-Wen Wu and hearing about the motivations behind their work. The public art tour is cancelled for August 9th due to high heat and possible thunderstorms. Please join us for our next tour on August 13th!
- Tours are FREE and open to the public!
- Tours run on Tuesdays at 11:00 am and on Saturdays at 1:00 pm and last approximately one hour.
- Tours start at Dewey Square on the lawn near our mural wall.
- Tours are led by Greenway Conservancy volunteers, who offer you an insider’s perspective of the park; the Greenway Conservancy is the non-profit responsible for the management and care of The Greenway.
- A tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather or volunteer availability. Cancellations will be decided by 9:00 am the morning of a scheduled tour. Please check our website calendar or our social media for any updates.
- Please plan for the weather. You may want to bring a hat, sunblock, and water on warm days.
Private tours may be arranged. To inquire about a private tour, or to learn more about our tour program please contact the Volunteer Programs Coordinator at [email protected].