at the Tiffany & Co. Foundation Grove
We look forward to welcoming you at the Greenway Carousel at the Tiffany & Co. Foundation Grove on The Greenway. Take a spin on one of our native New England carousel creatures, located in the heart of downtown Boston.
We invite you enjoy the Greenway Carousel responsibly:
- Everyone above the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times unless they have a valid medical reason; children between the ages are 2-5 are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Keep at least 6 feet distance from others while waiting in line and while riding the Carousel.
- Only one household is allowed per row and every other row of Carousel characters is closed to allow for distancing.
The health & safety of park users is the Greenway Conservancy’s top priority; the Greenway Carousel is disinfected regularly during operation.
In adherence with Commonwealth and City contact tracing guidelines, a name and phone number/email for at least one member of your group is required when purchasing Carousel tickets.
Cashless transactions preferred; tickets are available for purchase online. To redeem pre-purchased tickets, please bring your e-receipt to the Carousel ticket booth.
- Ticket purchases cannot be transferred across multiple days. We encourage you to purchase the number of tickets you will need during a single visit. Additional single-ride/same-day tickets may be purchased onsite via the ticket booth or contactless through Square.
- The Greenway Carousel is proud to participate in the EBT Card to Culture program.
At this time, the Greenway Carousel is not accepting birthday party reservations at this time and Carousel Coloring Books are only available for sale online.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While we have instituted health and safety measures such as reducing capacity and requiring facial coverings consistent with Massachusetts Department of Public Health guidelines, by visiting the Greenway Carousel, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. To protect themselves and others, all Carousel guests are expected to comply with any and all health and safety measures implemented by the Carousel operator.
This is the only carousel of its kind. The hand-carved characters are inspired by the air, sea and land animals of Boston Harbor, and by the imaginations of children. The Conservancy challenged students from around Boston to draw carousel characters they wanted to ride. Now you can fly on the wings of a Peregrine Falcon, sit astride the mythical Sea Serpent Gondola, or honor an endangered animal like the Green Sea Turtle.
In partnership with the Institute for Human Centered Design, we’re proud to have created the most ADA-compliant carousel in the region. Going well beyond wheelchair accessibility, the unique and important features make it possible for people with physical, sensory and cognitive disabilities to join in on the fun. Come for a spin!