|As we were reflecting on the Rose Kennedy Greenway’s Top 10 in 2013 we wanted to thank you for your patronage and support. The non-profit Conservancy is proud to maintain, program, and improve the Greenway on behalf of the public and in partnership with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and we wanted to acknowledge all of the help that we’ve received in 2013:
- To our hundreds of volunteers (3,000+ hours!): your help with planting, digging, weeding, and events made a huge difference.
- To our donors: we couldn’t provide a signature park without you. (There’s still time to become a member in 2013.)
- To our visionary philanthropists: we’re delighted to have worked with you to design and construct a new Boston landmark, The Greenway Carousel at The Tiffany & Co. Foundation Grove.
- To the 50,000 riders of the Greenway Carousel since our fall opening: we appreciate your visit! You can still ride daily through New Year’s Eve, with 2-for-1 tickets on 12/31 for First Night Button holders.
- To the Boston Public Market Association, our Mobile Eats vendors, the Greenway Open Market, the Boston Local Food Festival, our many fitness class instructors, and more: we couldn’t host 350+ free events annually without your partnership.
- To our amazing volunteer Board of Directors: your time, energy and support is invaluable.
- To MassDOT Secretary Davey and many other political and community leaders: this fantastic year wouldn’t have been possible without your support for our public-private partnership.
Happy New Year and we’ll see you on the Greenway again in 2014!
— The staff of the Greenway Conservancy