Support our Greenway Community
23, May, 2020
The Greenway Conservancy is committed to supporting our partners and neighbors during this unprecedented time. When we emerge from this crisis, and people are searching for affordable ways to reconnect while staying healthy, The Greenway’s vibrant green space, free fitness classes, exhilarating art and cultural programming, and al fresco drinkeries and dining options will be more important than ever–and our neighboring businesses and services will continue to be essential components of a lively, welcoming, and resilient downtown Boston.
As things continue to change daily, we encourage you to double check these resources with each specific organization.
As we change the way we shop for food and plan our meals…
- Bon Me Foods – Cafe open at 60 Binney St. Cambridge with online ordering. Delivery through Caviar, GrubHub, Postmates, and Door Dash.
- The Burgundian: Coffee and Waffles – Offering weekly waffle pickup in Attleboro, MA and several MA breweries. See Instagram for weekly updates.
- The Cookie Monstah – Online ordering for contactless delivery and mail orders.
- The Chicken & Rice Guys – Open for deliveries Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- The Chubby Chickpea – Vending Tuesdays from 4p-7p at 120 Jackson St in Canton, MA. Call in your order ahead at 781.828.6868
- Daddy’s Bonetown Burgers – Pop ups in Malden Wed-Fri, Sharon on Monday nights, and at various Boston breweries with online ordering. Follow them on Instagram for the latest updates!
- Eggroll Cafe – Open for takeout / pickup only in Lowell location
- Frozen Hoagies – Open in Winchester with online ordering
- Hometown Poké – Open for takeout in Providence, RI
- Moyzilla – Buy a giftcard!
- North East of The Border – Learn more about efforts in providing meals to local shelters and food banks around the City of Boston
- Pennypackers Food Truck – Contact free online ordering and pickup in Somerville, at home delivery through Grubhub
- Posto – Somerville location is offering take-out & delivery (Caviar and Doordash) from 5-9
- Roxy’s Grilled Cheese – Open for pickup in Allston and free delivery through UBEReats
- Say Pao de Queijo – Order frozen pao de queijos for delivery or pickup in store here!
- Stoked Wood Fired Pizza Co. – Take out from location in Brookline – delivery through GrubHub and Caviar
- Sate Grill – Learn more about efforts in providing meals to vulnerable groups and front line healthcare workers
- Tenoch Mexican – Online ordering for take out at Boston, Medford, and Somerville locations
- The Whoo(pie) Wagon – Enjoy free shipping on website (thewhoopiewagon.com) with the coupon code CORONACURVE
- Zo Greek – Open at Assembly Row for takeout and delivery with UBEReats
- Boston Public Market – Click here to browse vendors’ items online and stock up through delivery. Several vendors will also pop up in their Outdoor Market; check our social media for updates.
- City Winery Boston – City Winery Boston has partnered with Grubhub, Seamless, and UBEReats to offer fast, safe home delivery in addition to contact-free curbside pickup at their restaurant. Wine is available for contact-free pickup and home delivery.
- Trillium Brewing Company – Order food & beer online for pick up and delivery
As we change the way we keep our minds and bodies healthy…
- BKBX has been providing Instagram LIVE workouts daily – along with their parent company Brooklyn Boulders. For more information visit their website: https://brooklynboulders.com/content-calendar/
- Body Lingua Yoga is hosting online classes through zoom. All schedule updates can be found on their instagram page.
- Family Reach is hosting a virtual fitness challenge. Whether you walk, run, ride, swim, row, hike, or press play on an online workout video during quarantine, you’re already one step away from making your miles go even farther. Join the Coast to Coast Challenge powered by Reach Athletes to go the distance for families facing the financial burden of cancer and added pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Access Healthworks Virtual Classes On Demand. Healthworks Instructors and award-winning Personal Trainers are creating new videos every week to keep you moving, motivated, and reaching your goals with HIIT, Strength, Barre, Yoga, and Meditation.
- HUB Parkour are mainly working through their Instagram page and website for daily workouts, parkour tips and challenges to try at home!
- NamaStay Sober has created NamaStay Connected, an online series created in order to keep their community feeling connected and supported. Each day they will be offering a class (or two); meditation, yoga, community conversation or fitness. To register for classes please visit : https://www.namastaysober.com/news-and-events
- NOBULL is posting a daily workout on stories crowdsourced from community members every day, along with a few IG Live workouts and activities with their athletes each week.
- Trillfit recently launched it’s at-home platform. There are three on-demand workouts currently on the site, and during the week through their Mind Body page or through the website, folks can sign up for a 6:45 PM week day classes and 9:30 AM weekend classes. ALL FREE! https://www.trill.fit/trillfit-at-home . Stay tuned because they are adding more virtual classes to the schedule as well as on demand videos.
- Ultimate Tango offers free solo workout under the name Classy Heels (45 min) and free partner workout with full explanations, demos and analysis of technique – Short Sequences (60 min). Warm up solo exercises (30 min) also available. New video every Tuesday. Check it out here: https://www.ultimatetango.com/blog
- The Wang YMCA of Chinatown is offering free workout videos on their facebook page. The YMCA association Instagram page is also sharing some community offerings. The YMCA is also providing FREE meals (breakfast & lunch) Monday – Friday 8am-12pm to children under 18. This is in collaboration with City Fresh and the City of Boston. As well as providing childcare to first responders, and essential personnel. For more information visit: https://ymcaboston.org/ygbcoronavirusresponse